Internet Connectivity Requirements
- We recommend a 25+mb internet connection to fully experience our video application.
- Our Portal streams 4 video feeds simultaneously, so at a minimum you need to have a 12-20mb internet connection depending on the video.
- Test your internet connectivity for HTML5 video download speed here
- Simply click on "Start Test..." near the lower left corner of your screen.
As a reference, 2mb is about the minimum bandwidth requirement to stream a good quality single video feed (e.g. typical non-high definition YouTube video). Netflix, HBO and Amazon Prime Instant Video recommend 3-5mb for a single high definition video feed, and we film all videos in high definition.
- PC/Windows: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge
- Mac/OS x: Mavericks-Firefox; Yosemite-Chrome ; El Capitan-Chrome ; Sierra-Chrome
- NOT SUPPORTED: Safari, Internet Explorer
There are differences in browser implementation, functionality and performance from platform to platform; your operating system, browser, memory, processor and hardware versions can all have an impact on your video streaming experience. Google Chrome on a PC may be different than Google Chrome on a Mac. As a result of the diverse interactions between the browser, operating system, and platform, a few possible solutions may need to be tested before success. If you encounter video loading and playing issues as well as immediate angle sync/playback issues, tap the rewind button to stop and re-sync the video feed(s).
Also, try switching between Google Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge. We ask that you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information regarding any operational anomalies you encounter as you enjoy your videos. Below is our current list of findings to date.